EnergyStar Web Studioreferred
This User Agreement (hereinafter alsoto as the “Agreement”) governs the relationship on the use of the Site’s functions and the general conditions for the possible provision of Services between the Contractor (hereinafter also referred to as the “Site Owner”), on the one hand, and an individual or legal entity by the Customer , who accepted the terms of this Agreement by joining this Agreement as a whole and unconditionally (hereinafter also referred to as the “Site User”), on the other hand, hereinafter, when jointly referred to, referred to as the “Parties”, and separately – the “Party”.
This Agreement and the relations of the Parties arising from this Agreement are governed by law.
General Provisions of the User Agreement
In this document and the resulting or related relations of the Parties, the following terms and definitions are used:
- a) Owner’s Site / Site – an Internet site located in the domain of the Site Owner and its subdomains.
- b) Agreement – this agreement with all additions and changes.
- c) Administration / representative of the Site, Site Owner – a person authorized by the Site Owner for the actions provided for by the Agreement.
- d) Visitor – any person who went to the Site and is on it, using its properties to get acquainted with the content posted on the Site.
- e) User – a capable individual who acceded to this Agreement in his own interest or acting on behalf of and in the interests of the legal entity he represents.
Any visitor to the Site, of his own free will, can fill out a form to order services.
The site contains information and materials about services that can subsequently be provided to the User in the event of a real Agreement. If an individual has registered as a User on behalf of the legal entity that authorized it, this means that the legal entity accepts the Agreement in full with the following consequences.
In particular, when using the Site, the User does not have the right to impersonate another person or representative of an organization and / or community without sufficient rights, including the Site employees, as well as use any other forms and methods of illegal representation of other persons on the Internet. , as well as mislead Users, the Site and its representatives regarding the properties and characteristics of any subjects or objects.
In the event of a violation of rights and / or interests in connection with the use of the Site, including by another User, you should inform the Site Owner by sending a written notice, a telephone message detailing the circumstances of the violation and / or a hypertext link to a page containing materials that violate the relevant rights and / or interests of the Site.
All objects available through the Site, including design elements, text, graphics, illustrations, videos, computer programs, databases, music, sounds and other objects located within the Site are subject to the exclusive rights of the Site and others. copyright holders. The site grants the User the right to use it functional within the limits of its general functionality.
Using the Site in other ways, including by copying (reproducing) the Content posted on the Site, as well as design elements, computer programs and databases included in the Site, their decompilation, modification, and subsequent distribution, public display, bringing to the public, are strictly prohibited, unless otherwise provided by this Agreement and the concluded Agreements.
The User does not have the right to reproduce, repeat and copy, sell, and also use for any commercial purposes any parts of the Site (including the Content available to the User through the Applications), or access to them, unless the User has received such permission from Site / Site Owners, or when it is expressly provided for by additional documents (Agreements, Applications, etc.).
The use of the Site by the User, as well as the Content posted on it, for personal non-commercial use is allowed provided that all laws of protection of copyright, related rights, trademarks, other notices of authorship are observed, the name (or pseudonym) of the author / name of the copyright holder is preserved unchanged, the corresponding object unchanged. An exception is made for cases expressly provided for by legislation governing general data protection or additional documents for the use of the Site.
The site may contain links to sites on the Internet (third party sites). These third parties and their content are not checked by the Site for compliance with certain requirements (reliability, completeness, etc.). The site is not responsible for any information, materials posted on third-party sites to which the User gains access in connection with the use of the Site, as well as for the availability of such sites or information and the consequences of their use by the User.
A link (in any form) to any site, product, service, any information of a commercial or non-commercial nature posted on the Site is not an endorsement or recommendation of these products (services, activities) by the Site, unless the Site is directly there indicates.
The Owner of the Site / Administration / Representative of the site and the persons whose representatives the Site is, has the right to send the User to the e-mail address, phone number, link to the page on social networks, informational e-mails about events occurring within the Site or in connection with it and whose persons he imagines.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with applicable general data protection laws. Issues not regulated by this Agreement are subject to resolution in accordance with the law. All possible disputes arising from the relationship governed by this Agreement are resolved in the manner prescribed by applicable law.
If, for one reason or another, one or more of the provisions of this Agreement are found invalid or unenforceable, this does not mean that the rest of the provisions of the Agreement are invalid or not applicable.
Temporary inaction on the part of the Site in case of violation by the User or other Users of the provisions of the Agreements does not deprive the Site of the right to take appropriate actions in defense of its interests later, and does not mean that the Site has waived its rights in the event of subsequent similar or similar violations.
All disputes under the Agreement or in connection with it are subject to consideration in court at the location of the Site in accordance with applicable law.
This USER AGREEMENT has been developed and operates within the framework of the current legislation on the protection of individuals with respect to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
EnergyStar Web Studioreferred
This Policy is an integral part of the User Agreement (hereinafterto as the “Agreement”) posted and / or available on the Internet on the Site domain, as well as other agreements concluded with the User, or agreements that may be concluded with the User.
PURPOSES OF COLLECTING PERSONAL INFORMATION OF THE USER of the
Site may use the personal data of the Client / User in order to:
- Identify the User registered on the Site.
- Providing the User with access to the resources of the Site and the partners of the Site.
- Establishing feedback with the User, including a phone call, sending notifications, requests regarding the use of the Site, the provision of services, processing requests and applications from the User, sending advertising and other information about promotions and other services of the Site.
- Determining the location of the User to ensure security, prevent fraud.
- Confirmation of the accuracy and completeness of personal data provided by the User.
- Providing the User with effective customer and technical support in case of problems related to the use of the Site.
- Providing the User with service updates, special offers, pricing information, newsletters and other information on behalf of the Site or on behalf of the partners of the Site.
- Implementation of the advertising activities of the Site.
- Providing the User with access to the sites or services of the partners of the Site in order to receive products, updates and services.
COLLECTED INFORMATION (Personal Information)
We collect the following information:
- Technical information automatically collected by the software of the Site during its visit.
- Personal information provided by you when filling out the appropriate form or information received by the Site using social networks by the User.
- Other information is provided by the user at his discretion.
When you visit the Site, the Site administration automatically becomes available information from the standard server logs. This includes the IP address of your computer (or proxy server, if it is used to access the Internet), the name of the Internet provider, domain name, type of browser and operating system, information about the site / page on social networks from which you made the transition on the Site, the pages of the Site that you visit, the date and time of these visits, files, Cookies. This information is analyzed by us in an aggregated (impersonal) form to analyze traffic to the Site, and is used in the development of proposals for its improvement and development. The connection between your IP address and your personal information is never disclosed to third parties, except in cases where this has been obtained consent and / or is required by law.
Technical information about visits to the Site (anonymized) is also collected by the statistics counters installed on the site.
PERSONALLY PROVIDED PERSONAL INFORMATION
In order to conclude Agreements, the User can also provide the following personal data about himself or about the organization and its representatives in the interests of which he acts: name, patronymic, surname, position, telephone number, in addition, the name, corporate registration data (code enterprises, tax number, registration address and mailing address of such an organization, corporate phone number, current account, name of the servicing bank, and correspondent account, etc.). The specified information about the organization does not apply to personal data.
OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES
The user is obliged:
- Provide information about personal data necessary to use the Site under the User Agreement or the conclusion of the Agreement.
- In case of concluding an Agreement with the Owner of the Site, update, supplement the information provided on personal data in the event of a change in this information.
Site administration / representative / site owner must:
- Ensure the storage of confidential information, do not disclose without the prior permission of the User, and also do not sell, exchange, publish, or disclose in other possible ways the transferred personal data of the User. The User’s personal data can be stored on time and / or transferred to authorized government bodies only on the grounds and in the manner prescribed by law.
- Take precautions to protect the confidentiality of the User’s personal data in accordance with the procedure usually used to protect this kind of information in existing business transactions.
- Destroy or block personal data related to the relevant User from the moment the User or his legal representative or the authorized body for the protection of the rights of subjects of personal data apply or request it for the period of verification, in case of revealing inaccurate personal data or illegal actions.
Protection of collected information.
- The site takes all necessary and sufficiently organizational, technical precautions to protect the confidentiality of the Users’ data. Only those employees of the Site who need to perform work functions for which access to personal data is required have access to information about Users.
- The User acknowledges that in the event of a negligent attitude by the User himself to the safe storage of personal data giving access to them, third parties may gain unauthorized access to them. The site is not responsible for losses caused by such access. We recommend Users to use complex passwords consisting of numbers and letters.
The current version of the Policy is located on the Website of the Contractor and its subdomains on the Internet.